‘Fresh Breath’ is a premium, grain free, complete dried dog food for dogs that have bad breath, poor oral hygiene and weak digestion. The food is packed with active ingredients, including 45% free run, British chicken, sweet potato as a digestion-aiding fibre, parsley as a natural deodoriser, peppermint to help freshen breath, probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestion, and citrus extract to reduce plaque build-up. Pooch and Mutt’s ‘Fresh Breath’ is vet recommended and made in the UK.
Pooch & Mutt ‘Fresh Breath’ also contain NUTRA-BIONIC which is a unique supplement which contains ingredients that provide digestive help, aid the skin and coat, reduce stool odour and support urinal tract health.
A single meat source, complete dog food that freshens breath with:
- 45% chicken; a low-scent protein source
- Parsley; a source of chlorophyll, a natural deodoriser
- Peppermint; to aid breath scent
- Probiotics & prebiotics; to aid digestion, as bad digestion can be the cause of bad breath
- Sweet potato; which is low gi, high in digestion-aiding fibre and a source of b-vitamins
- Citrus extract; known to reduce plaque build up. all in a crunchy kibble; to help keep teeth clean.
Only Pooch & Mutt foods contain NUTRA-BIONIC.
NUTRA-BIONIC is a unique supplement that includes:
- Glucosamine and chondroitin to aid joint health probiotics and prebiotics to aid digestive health
- Omega 3&6, zinc and biotin to aid skin and coat
- Yucca which can help reduce stool odour
- Cranberry to aid urinary tract health
- A full vitamin & mineral package and antioxidants.
Why feed grain free:
Many dogs struggle to digest foods that are high in grains (including corn and wheat). Intolerance to grain can manifest in many ways, such as digestive discomfort, itchy skin and sub-optimal health.